Thursday, March 10, 2011

¡Bienvenidos a mi blog!

Hola (that's Spanish for 'hello' for those of you who are wondering). Well, after 2 1/2 months in Guatemala and 2 weeks in Belize, I figure that it's about time I start sharing my adventures. I guess I'll get my lazy bum out of the hammock and begin typing. In all honesty, I have been having the time of my life on this trip and I just haven't felt like writing. I have already had some incredible experiences I will cherish for the rest of my life. I have breathtaking scenery, met wonderful (and some not so wonderful) people, eaten great food, and have even been on a few crazy adventures. I am not the best with words, but then again I can ramble on since I know that this literary work will not be graded. I will try to share the best of my experiences without boring ya'll too much. This first post will likely be the most uneventful as I have described some of my observations about daily life in Guatemala, but future blogs should get more exciting. Also, I understand that many of you do not have the time or desire to read epic blog entries every day or month, so I will try to be sufficient and succinct, wish me luck. I am writing this blog for my own benefit, so that I can reflect on all that I have seen and done on this trip. However, I am also writing with you, my audience in mind as well. I don´t know exactly what that means, but I hope you find it educational and entertaining. Even if you don't read the blog, you should at least browse through my photo albums. I am by no means an accomplished photographer, but somehow a few cool pictures have made there way onto my memory card. I will be uploading many of my pictures on my Flickr account. Here is the link to my album: 


With all that said, where do I begin? Let's start at the beginning...

No comments:

Post a Comment